Good news to all SMEs in Malaysia!
As 2020 has almost come to an end, we recognize the importance of digital adoption in this fast-growing era. Just by 22nd December 2020, the Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC) has appointed us as one of the Technology Solution Providers (TSP) to support the SME Business Digitalisation Grant (SBDG). We are more than happy to participate in this contribution to transform the local SMEs into the sphere of technology.
As a result of Budget 2020, the Malaysian government passed a bill to supply fifty percent matching grants up to RM5,000 to those SMEs that involve themselves in business digitalisation. This initiative consists of the close collaboration between the Ministry of Finance (MOF) and three other corporations: Bank Simpanan Nasional, SME Bank, and MDEC to manage the grant for those eligible SMEs. By becoming our merchants, you could enjoy this privilege in return.
To be eligible, you are required to fulfill the following criteria:
- The company is at least 60% owned by Malaysians.
- The company is registered under the relevant laws of Malaysia and classified as SME.
- The company has been in operation for at least one (1) year
- For SMEs which have been in operation for one (1) year, you must have a minimum annual sales turnover of RM100k.
- For SMEs which have been in operation for two (2) years or more, you must have a minimum annual sales turnover of RM50k for the preceding two (2) consecutive years.
Why Join As Merchants?
- Grant lah of course!
- We give away weekly cashback and prizes worth RM100k under our Cuti-cuti Malaysia Campaign.
- Expand your customer base as travellers get to see you in our selection menu while browsing through our mobile app.
- Our app is easy to use!
- And MORE!
Getting Hooked? Here’s How to Apply
- Complete the SME Digitalization Initiative Application Form.
- A copy of the Identification Card or Passport of Director (s) / Partner (s) / Proprietor(s) of the SME, whichever is applicable.
- A copy of the SME’s business registration licenses (CCM or any similar forms under the Companies Act 2016).
- Latest audited financial statements/ latest financial management account statement/ SME’s bank statement for the last two (2) months.
- Quotation/ invoice for the selected digitalisation services from the Service Provider listed by MDEC, and other documents required by the bank.
Also, let’s not forget about the process that came after you’ve done the things listed above.
If you have any questions or are interested in the initiative, feel free to dial-in +6017-2379824 or email us at [email protected] from Monday to Saturday, 9am- 6 pm (GMT +8), except Sunday and Public Holidays. In case of any emergency, please call us at +6014-3630361.
So, what are you waiting for? Be our merchant now!