As you notice, Malaysia government have announced a partialy lockdown or limit movement control within Malaysia, you can find the 8 things you need to know on Malaysia Partial Lockdown. However a lot of people still have confusion about what we can do or cannot do during this period. Here is some advise from Prime Minister Office:
WHAT YOU CAN OR CANNOT DO DURING PARTIAL LOCKDOWN?
1. All companies and government to CLOSE unless you are part of the essential service.
2. Effective 18th March u still can go out from your house, this is NOT a full lockdown. U can go out to work at all the Essential Service or if you don’t work there, you can go and use the service.
3. Restaurants are NOT to serve customers but can open for DELIVERY SERVICES. But if your restaurant DO NOT have delivery services, You are NOT ALLOWED to open. Restaurants CANNOT serve dine in customers.
4. You can still drop by your office, but you are not suppose to work with colleagues as the purpose of this Partial Lockdown is to ensure no spread of Virus.
5. You are NOT ALLOWED to travel outstation or in the highways from 18th March to stop the spread of the Virus.
6. You can still go out jogging, hiking, exercise but AVOID close contact with others.
7. Supermarkets, marts, will be open. Staff in this places are allowed to go to work. And you can go as customers. Again try avoiding crowds and wear a mask.
8. Since this is NOT a full lockdown, you do not need to worry about essential staff traveling to work. They can still travel as long as not outstation.
9. No public weddings, small scale funerals.
10. NO RELIGIOUS ACTIVITIES, including No Friday Prayers. All religious activities are totally banned.
12. Transportation of goods still allowed.
13. If you are part of condo management, you are suppose to close BUT if it effects the water and electricity then you are considered essential staff.
14. All teaching places related to education are to be closed. All exams postponed, students are NOT ALLOWED to go out and all the centres to close till 31st March.
For further clarifications, please contact the PM’s office. +603 8888 2010
Stay safe and experience a unique and personalised experience during your holidays with Tourplus! It’s easy to book, PLUS ! its virus-free 😷 just visit our website at www.tourplus.my.
P.S: Use Promo Code TP25 to get 25MYR off with min spent MYR100. on any purchase.