Do These 7 Things Every Time You Travel
These are the key aspects in traveling that you should always keep in mind.
1. Always double check your departure and arrival time of your flight. Do check-in ahead of time and verify the flight status.
2. Make sure to not bring liquid in your carry-on luggage.
3. Check the weather forecast and pack your clothes accordingly!
4. Check on the options for local transportation, otherwise you’ll be required to rent a car or hire a driver.
5. Pay more for a centralized accommodation rather than one that is far away. This will help you save on transportation cost and may even be quite a substantial amount.
6. Remember to charge your camera and phone.
7. Bring enough local currencies before arriving the destination. Carry extra U.S dollars just in case your country’s currency is not accepted by the money changer.